Friday, January 7, 2011

Perpetual Novena


Okay, I once wrote something I called a Perpetual Novena. Though that name is not quite accurate since a novena lasts 9 days, or weeks... well nine of whatever anyway. (I've got a headache and I'm not gonna look it up just so I can be a know it all...ok, yes I will.) Nine DAYS.

Aaaaaaanyway, I wrote a prayer for a perpetual novena. At that time I had one of those watches that beeped every hour. Thus, when it beeped I'd pull out the following prayer and pray it.


Lord Jesus,
may Your Truth and will be made known in all aspects of our lives.
Remain near us and speak softly to our souls.
Give our guardian angels the power
to help us resist and unmask the lies of the Evil One.
Give us strength to strive after holiness
and to live in Your love during every moment of this day.
Amen

I lift __________up to you today.



No comments:

Post a Comment