Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Interior Kingdom

Lord,
you created me for a purpose. I’m a customized piece made to fit in a special gap in the construction of Your Divine Castle. Your Kingdom is being built up and Your Castle stands on the mountaintop broadcasting its radiance to all of time and creation. Those able to see and willing to cast aside their blindfolds are drawn into the center of Your Kingdom to Your Castle. They abandon themselves to Your love and wish to end the estrangement by throwing themselves into the arms of the Creator. The Divine Artist has created me, but out of love set me free to choose my own way by my own will. He let me go and called out loving suggestions as I stumbled about. Love for He who formed me drew me back. Out of love I have come back to Him. I present myself to Him so that He may set me to the purpose for which He so lovingly hand crafted me. With all my heart I embrace my God and weep in His arms.

My Lord God, take me and set me upon the path that You intended, from the beginning of the world, for me to travel. I feel You calling me to devote my entire life and being to You. I hand myself fully into Your beautiful hands. As your Mother as my sponsor and director, lead me in the ways that You desire. I am Your creature. Instruct me. Lead me. Guide me. Teach me. Let me do only what You instruct. There are no words to express my desire for You to direct me in everything.
My Lord, my Love, I am Yours.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment