Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dubious Action Hero

Have you ever needed to reach for something while in bed, but rather than actualy getting up, you reach as far as you can, pretending that you are being held captive and your fate rests on reaching that item (pen, pillow, blanket, computer cord , teddy bear, book etc)? Have you ever pretended that if only you could reach that item, scootching it closer with your fingernails or a nearby clothes hanger then you would be freed?

Perhaps that's just me.

But then again, I was that kid who tried to chew through my seat belt just to see if it could be done in case of being kidnapped.

P.S.
You really can chew through your seat belt, it just takes a while. I don't think my parents ever noticed that one of their seat belts was a bit "frayed". ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment