Friday, February 4, 2011

The Gardasil Deception


I had a doctor's appointment today and as I cooled my heels in the waiting room I noticed a display of Gardasil pamphlets. I didn't used to think one way or another about this new vaccine or their intense advertising campaign. I assumed it was like breast cancer awareness and was conducted in the public's best interest. However, I discovered that just like the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign there is some deception and/or facts purposely left out for the advertiser's benefit. I continue to amaze myself with my own naive willingness to assume the best from others. When I became better informed on the issue I can now see the Gardasil machine as the propaganda that it is.

I am posting an article from ALL's magazine "Celebrate Life". It is readily available on their own site, but since I had problems trying to get the article to download I figured I'd make it available here in another format. Where one has a problem downloading, there will be others, and this issue is important enough to re-post.

Please click on each image in order to read the pages of the article.
(I'd like to point out that when this article was written the advertising was only targeting girls and young women. The pharmaceutical company has since decided to "recommend" that boys receive the shot also.)

I will be following up on this post with more info as I find the time. Meanwhile, stay informed and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment